Buy a Neti Pot For Nasal Sinus Relief | A SO Well Handmade Ceramic Salt Therapy Product
Why Buy a Neti Pot?
Handmade in the USA.
The practice of nasal irrigation, known as Neti, has been used by practitioners of Yoga and Ayurveda in India for hundreds, if not thousands, of years. The nasal passages are lined with a thin layer of mucus and are one of our body’s first lines of defense against disease.
Let’s face it, we deal with a lot more pollution than we used to. Nasal rinsing helps keep this layer of mucus moist, clean and healthy.
Most sinus problems fall into three categories: acute, chronic and allergenic (which could be both acute and chronic).
- Acute sinus problems often come about from seasonal allergies, a cold, or the flu, and are seen as a temporary condition.
- Chronic sinus problems are often long term, quite possibly from allergies, climate changes, or from a completely unknown source. For long periods of time the sinuses seem to be inflamed and filled with mucous.
- Allergen sinuses are simply that – from allergies which can be a temporary condition if it’s a summer airborne allergy or chronic if it’s an undiagnosed allergy.
Headaches and sinus pressure can be associated with all three categories. Whichever category describes you best, you will find sinus relief after using a nasal pot.
For best results, use the nasal pot every day.
Comes with with ½ lb Himalayan Salt Crystals
SHOP CERAMIC NETI POTS >>
Save up to 65% and free shipping.
How To Use A Nasal Pot/Neti Pot
- Fill the nasal pot just below its lip with warm water.
- Add ½ teaspoon of Himalayan salt and stir until it is thoroughly dissolved.
- Bend over the sink and turn your head to one side.
- Keeping the pot level, place the spout into the top nostril until it has a snug fit.
- Breathe through your mouth and slowly tip your head downward allowing the warm water to travel up through your sinuses and out the other nostril.
- Do not sniff! Let gravity do the work.
- Play around with the angle of your head if you are having problems with the water flowing out the other nostril.
- Use half the saline solution in the pot and repeat on the other side.
- If you experience an uncomfortable sensation, adjust the level of salt. Sometimes too little salt can be as uncomfortable as too much salt.
You Might Also Enjoy
Order SECURELY online anytime or call 866-497-0274