- Contains six times more calcium than cows milk thereby helping to build bone density
- Contains 2 1/2 times more Vitamin C than oranges
- Reduces high blood pressure.
- Helps with digestion.
- Combats fatigue
- Benefits people suffering from bladder infection and heart diseases
- Reduces the risk of certain types of cancer.
- Fluoride helps reduce plaque and bacterial infection
- Helps lower cholesterol levels.
- Low in Caffeine
- Burns fat
Kukicha Green Tea and Skin Care
Free radicals are atoms which are formed when oxygen interacts with certain molecules. Free radicals can damage cell membranes and tissues. Antioxidants called polyphenols (Catechins) are able to reduce the effect of free radicals before they can harm the skin. Kukicha Green Tea is rich in antioxidants which protect cell tissues from the damaging effects of oxygen thus aiding in achieving healthy skin. The catechin known as epigallocatechin (EGCG) contains 25-100 times more antioxidants than Vitamins C and E.
There have been many studies showing Kukicha Green Tea skin care benefits that include:
- Protection from skin cancer.
- Reduce sun damage when used in addition to a sunscreen.
- Slow the signs of the aging process
- Moisturizes and nourishes the skin
- Helps aid in skin healing
- Helps protect against a variety of skin conditions that include acne, psoriasis, and rashes.
- Rejuvenates and refreshes the skin
- Vitamins and minerals enrich and replenish damaged skin
Because it is very low in caffeine, Kukicha Green Tea is a popular choice for Vegans and those limiting caffeine in their diet. This inexpensive and satisfying tea is full of wide ranging health benefits which has created a surge in worldwide popularity.
Want to experience the health benefits of Green Tea in Skin care & Hair Care, browse our organic green tea infused face cleaners and organic green tea natural shampoos and tap into the power of green tea!