Wondering whether Himalayan salt benefits are credible? Isn’t salt… well… salt? Nope!
Himalayan salt is totally different from the white salt that’s sitting on your dinner table. For starters, Himalayan salt has 84 different minerals in it, while table salt has been processed so much that all of the healthy stuff is long gone!
The benefits of himalayan salt are:
- Absorption of food particles
- Acts as a powerful antihistamine
- Bost your Energy
- Detoxifies the body by balancing systemic pH
- Enhances immune function
- Extracts excess acidity
- Helps balance blood pressure and blood sugar
- Improves hydration by providing trace minerals
- Improves your sleep & moods
- Prevention of muscle cramps.
- Promoting bone strength
- Promoting sinus health.
- Reduces muscle cramps by improving minerals and hydration
- Supports your libido.
- Supports hormone balance for everyone, no matter what hormonal issues you face
- Supports vascular & respiratory health.
So, How Can Himalayan Salt Give Your Health a Boost?
Top 4 Health Benefits of Himalayan Salt
- Himalayan Salt Can Help You Slim Down That afternoon junk food craving you can’t ignore is really just a craving for salt, or, more specifically, the minerals that are in unrefined salt (another name for Himalayan salt). When your body is lacking something — like the right minerals — it won’t stop begging for it. So, if you make Himalayan salt a regular part of your diet, you’ll have fewer junk food cravings. Think of all the weight you could lose!
- Himalayan Salt Can Help Your Heart All of the minerals you get from Himalayan salt help to keep your blood pressure stable. That’s because Himalayan salt crystals are larger than the table salt crystals that have been processed so much that they’re teeny-tiny. By opting for the larger crystals, you’ll need fewer of them to get the same taste benefit. That means you’ll wind up getting less sodium per bite.Table salt, on the other hand, is nothing more than sodium chloride. Ingest enough sodium — like most people, who eat too much table salt every day — and you’ll wind up putting a lot of stress on your heart. The result? You’ll have a higher risk of heart attack and stroke. You’ll also be more likely to develop high blood pressure.
- Himalayan Salt Keeps You from Getting Dehydrated Whenever your body takes in too much sodium, it has to do something to get rid of it. So, it pulls water out of your cells and uses it to wash away the sodium. The problem? Your body has other uses for all of that water! In the end, your system winds up dehydrated, and if you get dehydrated enough, you can develop dizziness, headaches, constipation, and even kidney stones.If you think you can just increase your water intake to make up the difference, think again. Studies have shown that for every gram of table salt your body can’t process, it uses 20 times more cellular water than it would process excess Himalayan salt.
- Himalayan Salt Can Help You Sleep Better Think of how much healthier you would feel if you weren’t tired all the time! Himalayan salt causes your body to produce more oxytocin — a hormone that makes you feel calm and relaxed. The more relaxed you feel, the better you’ll be able to sleep. In fact, the more oxytocin you have, the less you’ll be bothered by life’s daily stresses when you’re awake!
Order Securely Online or Call us at 866-497-0274